Monday 26 April 2010

You can never find what you want

It's true, well in most cases anyway. seriously, I have spent all god damn day searching high and low for one of those 1950's vintage automotive jackets like the one from Nick & Norah's infinate playlist cause I think they're cool. And seen as the fashion of the day isn't covering them at the moment then you can't find one anywhere in the world. because clearly standing out in the crowd isn't good anymore, we must make everyone look the same! pfft what a load of disappointment.

Anyways I finally got my hands on Evangelion 1.11- You are (not) alone, and i'm looking forward to viewing it, I mean it was only released in 2007 and took 3 years to get to flipping Great Britian. clearly we need to sort that out. i'm thinking a strongly worded letter. mu ha ha.

Ok so if anyone knows where I can find one of those jackets let me know and yeah guess that's all for now, except i've decided to name a song that i've been listening to lots or like at the end of most of these posts for everyone to investigate and see if they like cause i like recommendations.

So this week we have 100 Years- Five For Fighting (yes I am aware its an old song but I've only just unearthed it and if you haven't heard it yet shame on you)

Righties I'm off, laters

No comments:

Post a Comment