Thursday 10 June 2010

The scent of Roses still lingers in the summer rain

Summer days become longer until the back end of this month, and the rain has made the times cooler, which in turn allows me to work in comfort through the nights instead of bleeding and sweating together in the horrific heat. Its true, my job officially is torture in the summer. But enough of that, the days are longer and until people return from university for Summer, i'm going to continually play Final Fantasy 13. well the last few days have been wet and windy so i thought i may as well be productive and scream at a video game everytime an eidolan bashes me around the battlefield and whenever some selfish Fal'Cie refuses to die.

And amonsgt this repetative pattern of never ending video games and films, I find myself getting a lecture daily from my parents about what I want to do with my life. The answer to that is I have no idea. Drifting through the world has worked for me so far and until I figure out what I want to do, its going to stay that way. Thats the only way to look at it. I'm working on my own comic/graphic novel at the moment and once i've got everything ready, i'll send it to publishers etc. other than that my parents keep trying to push me to teach. why can't they get over the fact, i don't want to do that anymore. the amount of responsibilty on your shoulders is immense and can crush a person.

anyway thats all for the moment, I believe that drifting and Final Fantasy 13 await. lets get it on. oh yeah and the song for this post is Ellie Goulding- Your Biggest mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment