Monday 14 June 2010

My Hands, don't want to start again, my hands don't want to understand!

Seen as I'm taking a break from my hectic schedule of Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy 3 and Final Fantasy 4 with a bit of Halo thrown in for the difference in games, I thought I'd write out a Summer Playlist which you can all have a gander and a listen to, old and new songs included people. Just cause I like music and you should all listen to it etc etc etc (long rant removed by author to prevent damaging the keyboard).

Anyways here goes. (no particular order people)

Fightstar- Mono/Mecury Summer/Grand Unification pt1/ Shinji Ikari
Funeral For A Friend- Captains of Industry/ Into Oblivion/ You Want Romance?
The Beatles- Help!/ Drive My Car
Leona Lewis- My Hands/ I Got You
Fall Out Boy- Sugar, We're Going Down/ Saturday
30 Seconds to Mars- This is War/100 Suns/ Attack/ Capricorn/ Night of the Hunter/ Kings & Queens
Lights- Second Go/ Saviour
Kids in Glass Houses- Undercover Lover
Alexisonfire- The Northern/ Midnight Regulations
Biffy Clyro- God and Satan
All Time Low- Too Much/ Damned if I do ya, Damned if I don't/ Painting Flowers
The Notwist- Consequence
Taylor Swift- Today Was a Fairytale
You Me At Six- Fireworks/ The Rumour
Iron Maiden- Can I Play With Madness?/ A Different World
Jimi Hendrix- All Along The Watchtower/ Voodoo Chile
Dave Melillo- Knights of the Island Counter
Ghostlines- Acid
IHauntWizards- More Than A Friend

So yeah thats all I got at the moment. enjoy these songs and post your own playlists. share the music people because nothing is better than (the following is censored for the benefit of all mankind and to save the ears of innocent children)
SO peace and lover peoples i'm off to kick some Fal'Cie butt

No comments:

Post a Comment