Sunday 6 February 2011

You're the colour, you're the moment in this revolution, just leave me paralysed...

Good afternoon, it's wet and windy over here which is very typical in Britain is it not. So I have made promises of comics and artwork on this blog for a long time now and I intend to follow through with the promise in this post but first I would like to stick a couple of pictures that I've been meaning to stick up for a few weeks. I've had so much work on my tiny dinner plate it was actually overflowing. But I guess we have to learn lessons when it comes to work, namely if you can't understand Palestine then why are you even trying anymore. Actually that just applies to me really but you know what I'm saying when you get to the point you can not actually remember what in the world possessed you to take the course in the first case. But I digress. Anyway here are some pictures (some admittedly from last year) that I've taken.
This is a pic from when I went to see a certain Ms Diana Vickers last year and I would like to just say that she is amazingly live and it was one of the best concerts I went to last year. Well the only exception would be these guys...
Yes, that is Jared Leto from 30 Seconds to Mars (and probably one of the films in your DVD collection that you never realised that he was in). I am sure that in a previous post I talked about the amazing performance from these guys and how it was like an early christmas present etc etc etc. Again I'd like to thank one of my best friends Kirsty for securing the tickets to that gig.
Anyway after a couple of pics from concerts, I think its time to get to the main event. (no dramatic music please, it's not that exciting). Here are the first official character design for one of the characters in my comic and a small sketch of one of the more... urm shall we say horrific scenes that will occur in the comic. I hope you like them
I kinda took these pictures through my phone camera because I ain't got access to a scanner right now so please excuse the quality of them. But the Scott Pilgrim inspired comic (not related to the pictures above) will be released in the next two weeks on this blog page so keep your eyes and ears about you as I will be celebrating with a special first release including sketches of the characters and other little goodies that you can all enjoy until nightfall.
Anyway, I must leave you now and return to the drawing board and writers journal to process more ideas. So the song for this post is by Pendulum and is there very latest single Crush, trust me when I say this, it's a wee bit addictive and then again so is the song Witchcraft. Oh look at that a two for one sale on songs haha. Well anyway as always peace and love and don't do anything that I wouldn't do...

Oh yeah and before I go. The other week I invested in a new green energy T.A.R.D.I.S in the hope of protecting the enviroment during time travel and... well... erm here we are ready to depart on our maiden voyage...
And here's what happened when we landed...Yes... that is me after a failed attempt at landing a T.A.R.D.I.S (actually it was a failed attempt at putting a sofa bed back into the sofa. Don't ask how it happened I don't remember, I just remember there being a lot of swearing and pain... mostly my fault but you know. Whoever says pyshical comedy is old clearly has not met me yet.)

Right now then I'm signing off. As always Peace and Love.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, last part is so funny! Did I give you permission to use my photos though? ha ha doesn't matter, that was too funny :)

    ReplyDelete